Tuesday 15 April 2014

Sadness before the dog walk.

Little rays of sunshine - dedicated to my cousin Dawn Spencer RIP

At lunchtime today we said goodbye to my cousin, Dawn Spencer, a lovely person who was taken from us far too early. Thinking of Dawns immediate family at this very sad time. The Service at Rainsbrook was a fitting goodbye to a wonderful person.

A time to chat after the service renewed old acquaintances but such a pity it takes such sad events to bring families together.

Symphony had a later walk than normal, in the fields surrounding the new Rainsbrook facility. With camera in hand, I was keen to point it at the countryside overlooked by Rainsbrook.

A quiet corner


A repost of my reposted post! I love this post!




Towards Kilsby


Towards Barby



Blossom


Something slightly different!



Photographic Drawings!





An army of "thingies"!


And finally, someone has to spoil the tranquility!


No comments:

Post a Comment