Monday 5 May 2014

5th May 2014


Well, today has the making of yet another brilliant day - and what a great bank holiday it has been. We hope you are all enjoying and making the most of it. Todays dog walk started with a rural scene before the beast was unleashed (below)!


Yesterdays dog show had departed and the St Andrews fields had  returned to its quiet and peaceful normality. We decided to head down through the set aside fields and I feel the desire to take one of my birding cameras next time as the farmland birds seem to want to pose for me!

The fields are covered with seeding dandelions so if you fancy a good blow, this could be the place to go!



Summer is here when the great horse chestnut is is full leaf and showing its superb flowers and I decided to use my built it "fish eye" on this youthful specimen.




Some time ago there used to be a TV programme called "through the key hole". This morning I couldn't resist a different slant on this - "through the hedge hole"! "I wonder who lives in a house like this?"



No comments:

Post a Comment